FR2644 Reporting Tools
FR 2644 data are used to analyze current banking and monetary conditions. Aggregate data from the FR 2644 are published in the weekly statistical release entitled Assets and Liabilities of Commercial Banks in the United Sates—H.8.
Eliminate filing paper copies of FR 2644 forms and avoid common submission errors by entering FR 2644 data directly into the FR 2644 reporting form on the Dallas Fed's secure website.
- For access, simply complete the Internet Electronic Submission (IESUB) User Request Form and fax it to 214-922-5394.
FR 2644 (Weekly Report of Selected Assets and Liabilities)
FR 2644 Item-by-Item Audio/Video Presentation (Courtesy of the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland)
To escape a presentation and start another, simply click the back button on the web browser and choose another item from this page.
- Item 1. Cash and balances due from depository institutions
- Item 2. Securities
- Item 3. Federal funds sold and securities purchased under agreements to resell
- Item 4. Loans and leases
- Item 5. Trading assets
- Item 6. Other assets
- Item 7. Total assets
- Item 8. Total deposits
- Item 9. Borrowings (including federal funds purchased and securities sold under agreements to repurchase and other borrowed money)
- Item 10. Trading liabilities
- Item 11. Other liabilities
- Item 12. Total liabilities
- Item M.1. Net unrealized gains (losses) on available-for-sale securities
- Item M.2. Outstanding principal balance of assets sold and securitized by the reporting bank with servicing retained or with recourse or other seller-provided credit enhancements