Financial Reporting Seminars
The Statistics Department of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas offers free, informative, hands-on learning seminars covering the FR 2900 process.
Online registration begins approximately six weeks prior to the seminar date. An email reminder will be sent when registration opens. If you are not already on our mailing list, please contact us at Dal-Statistics@dal.frb.org, or you can also contact your analyst to confirm that we have your current email address.
Seminar topics include:
- Federal Reserve System background
- Deposits and other liabilities
- Report line items
- Analysis procedures
- Required reserves
- And much more
FR2900 Seminars for 2013
Comments from Seminar Participants
- "The seminar met and exceeded my expectations!"
Rodolfo Moncayo, Inter National Bank, McAllen, TX
- "I came here only knowing how to key and fax in the report.
Now I know why those numbers go there!"
Frances Pack , Citizens State Bank, Somerville, TX
- "The wonderful ladies presenting the info made the whole day a lot of fun!"
Anonymous, Houston, TX