Community Development Events
Texas Veterans Business Summit: Where Opportunity Meets Action!
October 9, 2013
Frontiers of Flight Museum, Dallas
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, Texas Workforce Commission and Momentum Texas Inc.
Join us for the Texas Veterans Business Summit and Luncheon—an exchange and celebration of innovative ideas, where veterans interested in the "who, what and how" of starting or growing a business can get advice, network and access unique resources.
The Texas Veterans Business Summit will focus on:
Advertising your business
Creating procurement opportunities
Transitioning your business for the future
Identifying finance options
Obtaining ongoing technical support
Navigating your veteran-owned business toward success
Who should attend:
- Veterans who wish to start a business
- Veteran owners of newly established businesses
- Veteran business owners of mature companies with growth potential
- Service providers who help veterans grow their businesses
Date and location:
- October 9, 2013
10 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Frontiers of Flight Museum
6911 Lemmon Avenue
Dallas, TX 75209
- Register online
- Cost is $25 per person
- Veterans will be asked for proof of veteran status
For More Information
Contact Jim Reid at email@example.com or 214-773-4663.