Community Development Events
El Paso Veterans Entrepreneurship Boot Camp: Where Opportunity Meets Action!
October 22, 2013
El Paso Community College
The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, El Paso Branch; Momentum Texas Inc.; the Texas Workforce Commission; and ACCION Texas, Inc.
Join us for the third El Paso Veterans Entrepreneurship Boot Camp and Luncheon—an exchange and celebration of innovative ideas where veterans interested in the "who, what and how" of starting or growing a business can get advice, network and access unique resources.
The El Paso Veterans Entrepreneurship Boot Camp will focus on:
Advertising your business
Creating procurement opportunities
Transitioning your business for the future
Identifying finance options
Obtaining ongoing technical support
Navigating your veteran-owned business toward success
Who should attend:
- Veterans who wish to start a business
- Veteran owners of newly established businesses
- Veteran business owners of mature companies with growth potential
- Service providers who help veterans grow their businesses
Date and location:
- October 22, 2013
10 a.m.–3 p.m.
- El Paso Community College
9050 Viscount Blvd., ASC Bldg. A
El Paso, TX 79925
- Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cost is free
- Veterans will be asked for proof of veteran status
For More Information
Contact Jim Reid at email@example.com or 214-773-4663.