Community Development Events
One Crisis Away—Free Public Forum
February 27, 2014 · Dallas City Performance Hall
Presented by Communities Foundation of Texas and KERA, in partnership with the Allstate Foundation, Dallas Women’s Foundation, The Fort Worth Foundation, Thomson Family Foundation and United Way of Metropolitan Dallas
North Texas public broadcaster KERA and Communities Foundation of Texas present a free public forum discussing asset poverty in North Texas. The forum is the culmination of KERA’s ongoing One Crisis Away news series that follows four families bravely telling their stories of living on the financial edge.
KERA’s Krys Boyd will moderate a panel of speakers at the forum, to include:
- Andrea Levere, President, Corporation for Enterprise Development
- Alfreda Norman, Vice President & Community Development Officer, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
- Larry James, President/CEO, CitySquare
The forum is scheduled to broadcast on KERA TV March 27, at 7 p.m.
Date and Time
- February 27, 2014
- 7–8:30 p.m.
- Doors open at 6:15 p.m.
- Dallas City Performance Hall
2520 Flora St.
Dallas, TX 75201
- The event is free, but seating is limited.
- You must RSVP by February 25 to reserve tickets.
Christopher Wagley, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 214-740-9377
- RSVP by February 25 to reserve tickets.