For Community Leaders
Welcome to Building Wealth. Explore this site for resources and tools for use by individuals or groups who wish to develop a plan for building personal wealth. Topics include:
- Setting financial goals
- Saving and investing
- Building credit and managing debt
- Protecting wealth with basic insurance
- Printed Guide
- Online Interactive
Building Wealth Printed Guide:
Building Wealth Web-based Smartphone App:
- Keeps the lessons of Building Wealth top of mind.
- Students can take the information wherever they go.
- Play the game as an additional learning tool.
- Share scores with Facebook friends
- Post scores on Twitter
- Challenge a friend via email
- Download the free app from the Android, Apple and BlackBerry app stores and view the app in your web browser.
Building Wealth Online Interactive:
- Multimedia enhancement for presentations; helps students relate to the Building Wealth printed guide
- Great for using in a computer lab
- Animated vignettes that:
- Explore financial topics
- Demonstrate balance sheets and budgets
- Review credit and debt scenarios
- Hands-on, interactive tools for individuals or groups, including in classrooms and computer labs
- Filling out a balance sheet
- Creating a budget
- Calculating retirement investment goals
- Determining mortgage options
- Identifying true cost of credit card balances
- Comparing interest rate and loan-terms
- Works on PC or Mac