Dallas Fed Board of Directors
Retired President and CEO
NuStar Energy LP and NuStar GP Holdings LLC
San Antonio, Texas
Curt Anastasio joined the Dallas Fed board of directors in 2014 after serving on the San Antonio Branch Board.
He is the retired president and CEO of NuStar and its predecessor companies. Anastasio also worked for Ultramar Corporation Inc. and Ultramar Diamond Shamrock. Previously, he practiced law in New York City.
Anastasio is chairman emeritus of the National Association of Publicly Traded Partnerships and is former vice chairman of the board of directors of the Greater San Antonio Chamber of Commerce. He is also a board member of the San Antonio Medical Foundation, Southwest Research Institute, Texas Biomedical Research Institute and Economic Development Foundation—all in San Antonio.
He is active in the San Antonio community, currently serving as chairman of the United Way of San Antonio and Bexar County and Alamo Area Council of the Boy Scouts of America.
Anastasio is a magna cum laude graduate of Cornell University and Harvard Law School.
Boards of Directors
Bylaws and Charters
- Bylaws: Dallas
- Audit Committee Charter
- Budget Planning Committee Charter
- Nominating and Governance Committee Charter
- Standing Committees
Councils—Charters and Rosters
- Business and Community Advisory Council Charter
- Business and Community Advisory Council Roster
- Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council Charter
- Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council Roster
- Corporate Payments Council Council Charter
- Corporate Payments Council Council Roster
- Emerging Leaders Council Charter
- Emerging Leaders Council Roster