Dallas Fed Board of Directors
San Antonio Branch
President and CEO
San Antonio, Texas
Janie Barrera joined the San Antonio Branch board in 2012.
Barrera is founding president and CEO of LiftFund, formerly known as Accion Texas Inc.
LiftFund is the largest nonprofit micro- and small-business lender in the United States. The organization provides loans and management training to enterprises, from startups to long-established businesses and operates in Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Tennessee and Texas.
Prior to establishing Accion Texas, Barrera was marketing division chief for the U.S. Air Force's Morale, Welfare, Recreation and Services Agency. She also has served on the Federal Reserve Board's Consumer Advisory Council.
Advocate of the Year and Minority Enterprise Development Consortium's Corporate Advocate of the Year.
She received a bachelor's degree from Texas A&M University—Corpus Christi and a master's degree in business administration from the University of the Incarnate Word.
Boards of Directors
Bylaws and Charters
- Bylaws: Dallas
- Audit Committee Charter
- Budget Planning Committee Charter
- Nominating and Governance Committee Charter
- Standing Committees
Councils—Charters and Rosters
- Business and Community Advisory Council Charter
- Business and Community Advisory Council Roster
- Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council Charter
- Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council Roster
- Corporate Payments Council Charter
- Corporate Payments Council Roster
- Emerging Leaders Council Charter
- Emerging Leaders Council Roster