Dallas Fed Board of Directors
Jorge A. Bermudez
President and CEO
College Station, Texas
Jorge A. Bermudez has served on the Dallas Board since 2012. He previously served on the Houston Branch Board.
Bermudez is president and CEO of the Byebrook Group, a small firm that conducts research and advisory work in the financial services industry. Previously, he served as chief risk officer for Citigroup.
He serves on the boards of Moody’s Corp., Electric Reliability Council of Texas, Association of Former Students at Texas A&M University and Community Foundation of the Brazos Valley.
He also serves Texas A&M in various roles, including the International Board, College of Agriculture Development Council and Mays Business School Development Council.
Bermudez holds graduate and undergraduate degrees from Texas A&M University.
Boards of Directors
Bylaws and Charters
- Bylaws: Dallas
- Audit Committee Charter
- Budget Planning Committee Charter
- Nominating and Governance Committee Charter
- Standing Committees
Councils—Charters and Rosters
- Business and Community Advisory Council Charter
- Business and Community Advisory Council Roster
- Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council Charter
- Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council Roster
- Corporate Payments Council Council Charter
- Corporate Payments Council Council Roster
- Emerging Leaders Council Charter
- Emerging Leaders Council Roster