Dallas Fed Board of Directors
San Antonio Branch
Catherine M. Burzik
President and CEO
CFB Interests, LLC
San Antonio, Texas
Catherine M. Burzik was appointed to the San Antonio Branch Board by the Federal Reserve Board of Governors in 2010.
Burzik is president and CEO of CFB Interests, LLC and former president and CEO of Kinetic Concepts Inc. Previously, she served as president of Applied Biosystems and also held senior positions at Eastman Kodak and Johnson & Johnson. She also served on the boards of Bausch & Lomb and Cordis Corp., prior to its acquisition by Johnson & Johnson.
She is chair of the board of trustees for Canisius College and was elected 2003 Humanitarian of the Year by the Martin House in Trenton, N.J. Burzik also serves on the boards of AdvaMed and InHealth Institute for Technology Studies.
She holds a bachelor's degree in mathematics from Canisius, a master's in mathematics from the University of Buffalo and has graduated from executive management programs at Penn State University, Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management and the Center for Creative Leadership.
Boards of Directors
Bylaws and Charters
- Bylaws: Dallas
- Audit Committee Charter
- Budget Planning Committee Charter
- Nominating and Governance Committee Charter
- Standing Committees
Councils—Charters and Rosters
- Business and Community Advisory Council Charter
- Business and Community Advisory Council Roster
- Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council Charter
- Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council Roster
- Corporate Payments Council Council Charter
- Corporate Payments Council Council Roster
- Emerging Leaders Council Charter
- Emerging Leaders Council Roster