Dallas Fed Board of Directors
San Antonio Branch
Thomas E. Dobson
Whataburger Restaurants LP
Corpus Christi, Texas
Thomas E. Dobson joined the San Antonio Branch Board in 2009.
Dobson is chairman and CEO of Whataburger Restaurants, a quick-service restaurant chain with 712 locations in 10 states. He is also managing partner of Dobson Properties, an investment partnership, and president and CEO of Quality Broadcasting, which owns and operates KFTX "Real Country" radio in Corpus Christi.
Dobson currently serves on the boards for Respite Care of San Antonio and United Way of San Antonio. He is a past chairman of the Driscoll Foundation of Corpus Christi and Coastal Bend Community Foundation.
Boards of Directors
Bylaws and Charters
- Bylaws: Dallas
- Audit Committee Charter
- Budget Planning Committee Charter
- Nominating and Governance Committee Charter
- Standing Committees
Councils—Charters and Rosters
- Business and Community Advisory Council Charter
- Business and Community Advisory Council Roster
- Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council Charter
- Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council Roster
- Corporate Payments Council Charter
- Corporate Payments Council Roster
- Emerging Leaders Council Charter
- Emerging Leaders Council Roster