Dallas Fed Board of Directors
El Paso Branch
Renard U. Johnson
(Chair pro tem)
President and CEO
METI Inc. (Management and Engineering Technologies Inc.
El Paso, Texas
Renard U. Johnson joined the El Paso Branch Board in 2012.
Johnson is the founder of METI Inc, a professional services company that provides systems engineering and information technology support to federal and commercial customers. Prior to founding METI in 1994, Johnson was part of the senior leadership team of a privately held firm before it was acquired by a public corporation.
Johnson is a former board chairman of the El Paso Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and a member of the University of Texas at El Paso College of Engineering Advisory Board as well as a director in the Texas Lyceum. He has served on the boards of many other civic and community organizations.
Johnson holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Texas at El Paso.
Boards of Directors
Bylaws and Charters
- Bylaws: Dallas
- Audit Committee Charter
- Budget Planning Committee Charter
- Nominating and Governance Committee Charter
- Standing Committees
Councils—Charters and Rosters
- Business and Community Advisory Council Charter
- Business and Community Advisory Council Roster
- Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council Charter
- Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council Roster
- Corporate Payments Council Council Charter
- Corporate Payments Council Council Roster
- Emerging Leaders Council Charter
- Emerging Leaders Council Roster