Dallas Fed Board of Directors
San Antonio Branch
Alfred B. Jones
Chairman and CEO
American Bank, N.A.
American Bank Holding Corp.
Corpus Christi, Texas
Alfred B. Jones joined the Dallas Fed’s San Antonio Branch board in 2015.
He is chairman and CEO of American Bank, N.A., and president of American Bank Holding Corp., headquartered in Corpus Christi.
Jones serves as chairman of the Corpus Christi Regional Economic Development Council and as a commissioner on the Port of Corpus Christi. He also serves on the board of Texas Exes, University of Texas System Chancellor’s Council Executive Committee and Business Advisory Council for the Texas A&M University—Corpus Christi College of Business.
In recent years, Jones has served as chair of the Independent Bankers Association of Texas and Christus Spohn Health System, and is founding director of the Subchapter S Bank Association.
Boards of Directors
Bylaws and Charters
- Bylaws: Dallas
- Audit Committee Charter
- Budget Planning Committee Charter
- Nominating and Governance Committee Charter
- Standing Committees
Councils—Charters and Rosters
- Business and Community Advisory Council Charter
- Business and Community Advisory Council Roster
- Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council Charter
- Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council Roster
- Corporate Payments Council Council Charter
- Corporate Payments Council Council Roster
- Emerging Leaders Council Charter
- Emerging Leaders Council Roster