Dallas Fed Board of Directors
Paul B. Murphy, Jr.
President and CEO
Paul B. Murphy Jr. joined the Houston Branch Board in 2008.
Murphy is president and CEO of Cadence Bancorp. Previously, he served as CEO of Community Bancorp. He also serves on the board of directors of Amegy Bank of Texas, which he helped establish in 1990. Prior to joining Amegy, he worked for Allied Bank of Texas/First Interstate Bank.
Murphy is a board member of the Houston Endowment and a member of the Governor's Business Council. He also serves on the boards of Kinkaid School and the Children's Museum of Houston.
He holds a bachelor's degree from Mississippi State University and master's degree in business administration from the University of Texas at Austin.
Boards of Directors
Bylaws and Charters
- Bylaws: Dallas
- Audit Committee Charter
- Budget Planning Committee Charter
- Nominating and Governance Committee Charter
- Standing Committees
Councils—Charters and Rosters
- Business and Community Advisory Council Charter
- Business and Community Advisory Council Roster
- Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council Charter
- Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council Roster
- Corporate Payments Council Council Charter
- Corporate Payments Council Council Roster
- Emerging Leaders Council Charter
- Emerging Leaders Council Roster