Dallas Fed Board of Directors
El Paso Branch
Dean, College of Business Administration
Professor, University of Texas at El Paso
Robert Nachtmann joined the El Paso Branch Board in 2011.
Nachtmann is dean of the College of Business Administration, the Betty M. MacGuire Endowed Distinguished Professor of Business Administration and professor of finance at the University of Texas at El Paso. Previously, he was associate dean of the Katz Graduate School of Business Administration at the University of Pittsburgh.
Nachtmann serves on the governing board for the El Paso Chamber of Commerce. He also serves on the boards of United Way El Paso and the Better Business Bureau of El Paso. He is also a member of the civic and downtown redevelopment committees of the Paso Del Norte Group and the Wells Fargo Bank community advisory board.
Nachtmann holds a bachelor's degree from City College of New York, a master's degree from Long Island University and a doctorate from Indiana University.
Boards of Directors
Bylaws and Charters
- Bylaws: Dallas
- Audit Committee Charter
- Budget Planning Committee Charter
- Nominating and Governance Committee Charter
- Standing Committees
Councils—Charters and Rosters
- Business and Community Advisory Council Charter
- Business and Community Advisory Council Roster
- Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council Charter
- Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council Roster
- Corporate Payments Council Council Charter
- Corporate Payments Council Council Roster
- Emerging Leaders Council Charter
- Emerging Leaders Council Roster