Dallas Fed Board of Directors
San Antonio Branch
Josue Robles, Jr.
Retired President and CEO
San Antonio, Texas
Josue Robles Jr. joined the San Antonio Branch Board in 2011.
Robles is retired president and CEO of USAA, an integrated financial services association providing insurance, banking, investment and retirement products and services to 7.9 million members of the U.S. military and their families.
Previously, Robles served in a variety of command and staff positions in the U.S. Army, including active-duty posts in Korea, Vietnam, Germany and Operations Desert Shield and Desert Storm in the Middle East. Most recently, he served as a director of the Army budget and as commanding general of the 1st Infantry Division. During his military career, Robles was recognized numerous times for service and honor. Robles retired from the Army in 1994 as a major general and joined USAA, soon becoming chief financial officer. In 2007, he was appointed president and CEO.
Robles serves on the boards of DTE Energy, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital and the P16Plus Council of Greater Bexar County Foundation.
In 2009, Christian Science Monitor named him "No. 1 Veteran in Business" and American Banker named him the "Innovator of the Year."
Robles holds a BBA in accounting from Kent State University and an MBA from Indiana State University.
Boards of Directors
Bylaws and Charters
- Bylaws: Dallas
- Audit Committee Charter
- Budget Planning Committee Charter
- Nominating and Governance Committee Charter
- Standing Committees
Councils—Charters and Rosters
- Business and Community Advisory Council Charter
- Business and Community Advisory Council Roster
- Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council Charter
- Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council Roster
- Corporate Payments Council Council Charter
- Corporate Payments Council Council Roster
- Emerging Leaders Council Charter
- Emerging Leaders Council Roster