Dallas Fed Board of Directors
San Antonio Branch
(Chair Pro Tem)
The Entrepreneurs' Fund
Manoj Saxena joined the San Antonio Branch Board in 2012.
Based in Austin, Texas he is the managing director of The Entrepreneurs' Fund and Chairman, Cognitive Scale. He was previously the general manager of IBM Watson Solutions. Prior to joining IBM in 2006, Saxena founded and led two software companies, including Webify, which was acquired by IBM and Exterprise which was acquired by Commerce One. He was previously with 3M Company.
He serves on the boards of Any Baby Can, Communities in Schools and the Saxena Foundation. He also serves on the advisory boards for Global Giving and Michigan State University's Center for Venture Capital, Private Equity and Entrepreneurial Finance.
Saxena holds a master's degree in business administration from Michigan State University and a master's in management sciences from the Birla Institute of Technology & Science in Pilani, India.
Boards of Directors
Bylaws and Charters
- Bylaws: Dallas
- Audit Committee Charter
- Budget Planning Committee Charter
- Nominating and Governance Committee Charter
- Standing Committees
Councils—Charters and Rosters
- Business and Community Advisory Council Charter
- Business and Community Advisory Council Roster
- Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council Charter
- Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council Roster
- Corporate Payments Council Council Charter
- Corporate Payments Council Council Roster
- Emerging Leaders Council Charter
- Emerging Leaders Council Roster