Dallas Fed Board of Directors
Gerald B. Smith
Chairman and CEO
Smith Graham & Co.
Gerald B. Smith joined the Houston Branch Board in 2011.
He is the chairman and chief executive officer of Smith Graham & Co., an investment management firm with offices in Houston and New York City. He has over 35 years of experience in the investment industry and was a founding member of the New York Futures Exchange.
Smith serves as a board member of New York Life Insurance Company and Eaton Corporation PLC and trustee for Charles Schwab Mutual Funds where he is chairman of the investment oversight committee.
Smith currently serves as chairman of the Texas Southern University Foundation, is a member of the executive committee and chairman of the Transportation Advisory Committee for the Greater Houston Partnership and serves on the executive committee for the National Association of Securities Professionals.
Smith is a graduate of Texas Southern with a BBA in finance.
Boards of Directors
Bylaws and Charters
- Bylaws: Dallas
- Audit Committee Charter
- Budget Planning Committee Charter
- Nominating and Governance Committee Charter
- Standing Committees
Councils—Charters and Rosters
- Business and Community Advisory Council Charter
- Business and Community Advisory Council Roster
- Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council Charter
- Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council Roster
- Corporate Payments Council Council Charter
- Corporate Payments Council Council Roster
- Emerging Leaders Council Charter
- Emerging Leaders Council Roster