Dallas Fed Board of Directors
Ann B. Stern
President and CEO
Houston Endowment. Inc.
Ann B. Stern joined the Dallas Fed board in 2013 after serving on the Houston Branch Board.
She is president and CEO of Houston Endowment, Inc. Previously, she served as executive vice president of Texas Children's Hospital. Prior to her time at Texas Children's, Stern was an attorney for Beck, Redden and Secrest. She also taught business law at the University of St. Thomas.
She currently serves as chairman of the board of trustees at St. John's School. She is a past member of the U.S. Health Resources and Services Administration's Advisory Commission on Childhood Vaccines and St. Luke's Episcopal Health Charities.
She holds a BA and JD from the University of Texas, where she graduated Phi Beta Kappa.
Boards of Directors
Bylaws and Charters
- Bylaws: Dallas
- Audit Committee Charter
- Budget Planning Committee Charter
- Nominating and Governance Committee Charter
- Standing Committees
Councils—Charters and Rosters
- Business and Community Advisory Council Charter
- Business and Community Advisory Council Roster
- Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council Charter
- Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council Roster
- Corporate Payments Council Charter
- Corporate Payments Council Roster
- Emerging Leaders Council Charter
- Emerging Leaders Council Roster