Dallas Fed Board of Directors
Myron E. Ullman III
J.C. Penney Company Inc.
Myron E. (Mike) Ullman III was appointed to the Dallas Fed Board of Directors in 2008 by the Federal Reserve Board of Governors. He served as deputy chairman 2011–13.
Ullman is CEO of J.C. Penney Co. Inc., headquartered in Plano, Texas. Before joining J.C. Penney, Ullman served as directeur général, group managing director of LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton from 1999 to 2002. He previously served as group chairman and CEO of DFS Group Limited (1995 — 99) and as chairman and CEO of R.H. Macy & Co. Inc. (1992 — 95).
Ullman serves on the boards of Starbucks Coffee Co. (where he is presiding independent director), the Retail Industry Leaders Association and FIRST, a charity that sponsors robotics competitions designed to motivate youth to pursue education and careers in science and technology. He also is chairman of the board of Mercy Ships International, a global medical and human services charity.
Boards of Directors
Bylaws and Charters
- Bylaws: Dallas
- Audit Committee Charter
- Budget Planning Committee Charter
- Nominating and Governance Committee Charter
- Standing Committees
Councils—Charters and Rosters
- Business and Community Advisory Council Charter
- Business and Community Advisory Council Roster
- Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council Charter
- Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council Roster
- Corporate Payments Council Council Charter
- Corporate Payments Council Council Roster
- Emerging Leaders Council Charter
- Emerging Leaders Council Roster