Dallas Fed Events
DFW Job Market: Looking Ahead in 2014January 15, 2014 · Dallas Fed
Want to know where the jobs are in Dallas–Fort Worth? Find out in this talk by Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas economist Pia Orrenius. Orrenius will explain which industries drive the DFW economy and give an economic outlook for the region in 2014.
This event is ideal for:
- Young professionals interested in the region’s economy
- Municipal, economic development or business officials
- Job seekers looking to switch industries
- College students with undecided majors
Before and after the talk, attendees may tour the Dallas Fed’s exhibit, The Economy in Action, to learn about the Federal Reserve, money and the regional economy through interactive and multimedia displays. Dallas Fed staff will be on hand to answer questions.
Light refreshments will be served.
- January 15, 2013
5 p.m.–7 p.m.
- Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
2200 N. Pearl St.
Dallas, TX 75201
- This event is free, but you must register to attend
- Register online
For more information, contact Sandra E. R. Sanders at 214-922-5261 or firstname.lastname@example.org.