En español, por favor
'Building Wealth' Now Available in Spanish
The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas has translated into Spanish its publication Building Wealth: A Beginner's Guide to Securing Your Financial Future. The new publication, Cómo crear riqueza: Una guía para alcanzar sus metas financieras, provides an overview of personal wealth-building strategies that includes setting financial goals, seeking guidance and managing debt wisely.
Order Cómo crear riqueza
View interactive version
Read more »
Get the Facts: Financial Literacy Makes Cents
A recent article in the Federal Reserve Bulletin states that financial literacy deficiencies can affect an individual's or family's day-to-day money management and ability to save for long-term goals. Read more »
Houstonians Get Their ABCs
A new Houston group's mission is to connect participants through financial literacy training to asset-building opportunities such as bank accounts and individual retirement accounts. Read more »
News & Events
- Financial Literacy resources are available en español on the web. Read more »
- "ETAsm—A Direct Deposit Account—Is Direct to You" is
a brochure available in Spanish that tells how unbanked customers can enjoy
the safety and convenience of direct deposit with a low-cost Electronic Transfer
Account. Anyone who receives federal payments, such as Social Security or
government retirement checks, and doesn't have a bank account can open an
ETA. The brochure is available in English and Spanish . Order brochures .
- Neighborhood Reinvestment Corporation symposium: The New Americana: Impacts of the Increasing Latino Presence in Housing and Community Development, Feb. 19, in Atlanta. Read more.
- National Association of Affordable Housing Lenders, 2003 Washington, D.C.
meeting, "Community Investment—The New Political Landscape," will be held Feb. 67.
For details, call 202-293-9855.
- Community Development Venture Capital Alliance's 2003 conference will be
held in Washington, D.C. March 35, 2003. The conference will cover investment
exits, managing management teams and accessing government funding, among
other topics. Read more
- The Federal Reserve System's biennial Community Affairs research conference,
to be held March 2728, 2003, in Washington, D.C., will explore sustainable
community development. Read more
- Association for Enterprise Opportunity annual conference and membership
meeting, "Milestones in Microenterprise: Responding to a Changing Economy," is set for May 1619,
2003, at the Denver Marriott City Center. Read more