Free Dallas Fed Talk Spotlights DFW Job Market in 2014
For immediate release: January 2, 2014
DALLAS—The 2014 outlook for the Dallas–Forth Worth job market is the focus of an upcoming free presentation at the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
Dallas Fed economist Pia Orrenius will explain what industries drive the DFW economy and give an economic outlook for the region in 2014.
This event is ideal for:
- Young professionals interested in the region’s economy
- Municipal, economic development or business officials
- Job seekers looking to switch industries
- College students with undecided majors
- Recent college graduates exploring the job market
Before and after the talk, attendees may tour the Dallas Fed’s exhibit, The Economy in Action, to learn about the Federal Reserve, money and the economy. The exhibit and a reception with free refreshments will open at 5 p.m.
Phone: (214) 922-5288