Know Before You Go
- Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
2200 N. Pearl St.
Dallas, Texas 75201
- Driving directions
- At this time, walk-in exhibit visits are temporarily unavailable at the Dallas Fed and its branches. Please check back periodically for updates to plan your visit, or use our 360 Virtual Tour to visit the Economy in Action exhibit on your mobile device or computer.
- Parking is available only for Bank conference attendees, scheduled tour groups and visitors with appointments at the Bank. Public parking is available at paid lots in the area for visitors attending self-guided tours.
- Photography is permitted in the exhibit area but is restricted in other areas of the Bank.
What to Expect When You Arrive
- All guests are required to present a valid government-issued photo ID. For international guests, a valid passport must be presented. Children are not required to present identification but must be part of a tour group or be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Guests will undergo security screening upon arrival. Weapons of any kind (including pocket knives) are prohibited on Bank premises. Scheduled tour groups should arrive 10–15 minutes prior to their tour start time.
- The Bank reserves the right to refuse entry or remove any individual who is disruptive or does not follow the Bank’s policies.