Banking and the Economy: A Forum for Minorities in Banking
September 21–25, 2020 Virtual
The Federal Reserve System invites you to virtually join the fifth annual Banking and the Economy: A Forum for Minorities in Banking. The forum is designed to gather high-potential middle management to senior-level minority leaders in the financial services sector and deliver industry, leadership and professional development experiences that will enhance their careers and networks.
- Panel with top leaders in America
- Economic updates
- Professional development conversations
- Diversity and inclusion strategies
- Virtual networking opportunities
- And much more.
Who Should Attend
- Senior-level or high-potential middle-management minority banking leaders interested in industry, leadership and professional development.
- Sept. 21–25, 2020
- Zoom webinar
- Attendance is free.
- Registration includes access to all virtual sessions and networking events.
- Register now
- Registration deadline: Sept. 16
If you have any questions, please contact Chloé Davidson, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, at email@example.com.