Supervisory Risk and Surveillance
Financial Markets Advisor
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
Josh Zorsky is a financial markets advisor at the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas. His responsibilities include briefing bank leadership on global financial market trends ahead of FOMC meetings and conducting analysis on Mexico’s financial sector. Prior to joining the Dallas Fed, Zorsky was an associate with the New York Fed’s Markets Group.
Zorsky received his MA in economics from Southern Methodist University and BA in economics from the University of Colorado, Boulder. He holds a Chartered Financial Analyst designation.
Southern Methodist University
- MA in Economics
- University of Colorado
- BA in Economics
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas (October 2019-present)
- Financial Markets Advisor
Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Markets Group (2015-2019)
- Policy and Markets Associate, Mortgage Backed Securities (2017–2019)
- Policy and Markets Associate, International Markets (2015-2017)
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, Financial Industry Studies Group (2010 – 2014)
- Financial Industry Analyst
Dallas Fed Publication
- Sovereign Wealth Funds Allow Countries to Invest for More Than the Long Term, with Alex Musatov, Dallas Fed Economics, October 2013.