FR Y-9SP Workshop
August 01, 2017 Dallas Fed
This workshop will cover a variety of topics geared toward the understanding and proper filing of this vital report.
- Tuesday, August 1, 2017.
8:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
2200 N. Pearl St.
Dallas, TX 75201
- Register online
- Registration deadline: July 17, 2017
- Introduction to and Overview of FR Y Reporting
- Who We Are and What We Do
- FR Y-6 and Y-10 Overview
- FR Y-9SP Line Item Discussion
- Income Statement Review
- Balance Sheet Review
- Questions and Answers
About Our Seminars
- Please plan to stay for the full seminar (8:30 a.m.–4 p.m.) to benefit fully from the information presented.
- We request at least 72 hours notice if you are unable to attend any seminar.
- Attire is business casual
- Bring a pocket or hand-held calculator
- Continental breakfast and lunch are provided free of charge.
For More Information
For more information, contact Judy Jolley at 214-922-5420 or firstname.lastname@example.org.