Regulatory Reporting Seminars
The Statistics Department of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas offers free, informative, hands-on learning seminars covering the FR Y-9SP process.
Online registration begins approximately eight weeks prior to the seminar date. An email reminder will be sent when registration opens. If you are not already on our mailing list, please contact us at Dal-Statistics@dal.frb.org, or you can also contact your analyst to confirm that we have your current email address.
Seminar topics include:
- Who we are and what we do
- Introduction and overview of FR Y reporting
- Income statement presentation
- Balance sheet presentation
- BHC topics of interest
- Schedule SC-M
- And much more
FR Y-9SP Seminars
- Check back for upcoming seminars.
Comments from Seminar Participants
- “The workshop was very helpful. Thank you for the invitation and the dedication to help with this report. Thank you for lunch!” – CNB National Financial Corp., Dallas TX
- “The workshop was very good, you provided us with a lot of knowledge. Thanks!” – Daingerfield Holding Company, Daingerfield, TX
- “All individuals were professional and informative. I appreciate the time spent to help better understand this reporting. Thank you!” – Mason National Bancshares, Inc., Mason, TX
- “As a first time filer, really appreciate the seminar.” – Banc Affiliated, Inc., Arlington, TX