Financial Reporting Seminars
FR2900 Weekly & Quarterly Seminar
October 04, 2018 Houston Branch
This workshop is a one-day event, full of essential information you need to know to accurately file your FR2900.
- Thursday, October 4, 2018
8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas – Houston Branch
1801 Allen Parkway
Houston, TX 77019
- Register online
- Registration deadline: September 24, 2018
- Federal Reserve Background
- Deposits and Other Liabilities
- FR 2900 Report Line Items
- Analysis Procedures
- Legitimate Differences (Call Report Comparison)
- Questions and Answers
About Our Seminars
- Please plan to stay for the full seminar (8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.) to benefit fully from the information presented.
- We request at least 72 hours notice if you are unable to attend any seminar.
- Attire is business casual
- Continental breakfast and lunch are provided free of charge.
For more information, call Whitney Rose at 214-922-5407 or send an e-mail to FR2900workshop@dal.frb.org.