FR2900 Weekly & Quarterly Seminar
This workshop is a one-day event, full of essential information you need to know to accurately file your FR2900 report.
August 19, 2015
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, San Antonio Branch
- Wednesday, August 19, 2015
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
San Antonio Branch
402 Dwyer Ave.
San Antonio, TX 78204
- Registration is now closed.
- Federal Reserve Background
- Deposits and Other Liabilities
- FR 2900 Report Line Items
- Required Reserves
- Analysis Procedures
- Legitimate Differences (Call Report Comparison)
- Questions and Answers
About Our Seminars
- Please plan to stay for the full seminar (8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.) to benefit fully from the information presented.
- We request at least 72 hours notice if you are unable to attend any seminar.
- Attire is business casual.
- Bring a pocket or hand-held calculator.
- Continental breakfast and lunch are provided free of charge.