Inclusive Economy Accelerator
Advance Together: Our Program
Advance Together™ serves as a leadership academy for regional cross-sector partnerships that show potential for growth. It provides training, technical assistance and funding in two phases:
|Design Phase (Spring 2020)|
|Develop plan to accelerate progress|
|$15,000||Up to 14 grantees||3 months|
|Implementation Phase (Fall 2020—Fall 2023)|
|Put plan into action|
|$300,000||Up to 7 grantees||3 years|
During the Design phase, grantees receive $15,000 to use to assess their efforts and develop a plan to accelerate their progress. They can then apply for the Implementation phase, which provides $300,000 over three years to put their plan into action.
Lessons learned and best practices will be shared in both phases, building robust networks in participating communities and across Texas to drive future collaboration and policy initiatives.
We connect cross-sector partnerships in a learning community and provide data sharing and evaluation. We help participants grow in key areas that drive success:
- Systems thinking and results
- Partnership composition
- Community members with lived experience
- Culture of learning
- Focus on continuous improvement toward shared outcomes
- Data-driven decision-making
Advance Together invited selected community partnerships in Texas to apply for our Design phase. We used the following considerations to help identify potential candidates:
- Recommendations from program partners and community leaders across Texas
- Focus on educational attainment and workforce development
- Established partnerships that are beyond early stages, ready for accelerator (not incubator)
- Geographic diversity (no more than one partnership per community)
Our independent selection committee will review applications and select Design grantees. Completion of the Design phase will enable participating partnerships to apply for the Implementation phase.