Financial Access & Capability
Consumer Credit Resource Center
The Consumer Credit Conditions update for the Eleventh Federal Reserve District presents
- maps and charts of consumer loan balances and
- delinquencies in the district by county, state, loan type and risk score.
The data are based on the Federal Reserve Bank of New York Consumer Credit Panel/Equifax. While the Eleventh District includes Texas, northern Louisiana and southern New Mexico, data for all of Louisiana and New Mexico are provided in parts of the update.
Texas Student Loans is a series of studies that
- provides an overview of the student loan market in Texas;
- examines influential factors on the patterns and trends of student loan debt borrowing and performance;
- discusses impacts of these patterns and trends on the economy and consumers.