Building Stronger Families and Stronger Communities
November 14, 2012 El Paso
The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, RAISE Texas, U.S.–Mexico Border Philanthropy Partnership, El Paso Affordable Housing CUSO and the El Paso Collaborative for Community and Economic Development are pleased to offer a regional forum intended to expand and strengthen family economic success and community asset-building activities throughout the El Paso region.
Special guest speakers will include:
- Andy Carey, director of the U.S.–Mexico Border Philanthropy Project.
- Roberto Coronado, regional economist and the Dallas Fed's vice president in charge of the bank’s El Paso Branch.
- Ricardo Soto, IRS Territory Manager for the El Paso and South Texas Regions.
- Additional speakers will showcase asset-building successes in the region and around the state, such as Promoting Financial Stability through the Child Support System, El Paso Money Smart Week and many others.
Lunch is included and there is no cost to attend.
Date and Time
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
9:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
- Region 19 Education Service Center
El Paso, TX 79925