Houston Regional Veterans Business Summit: Where Opportunity Meets Action!
October 29, 2013 Federal Reserve Bank, Houston Branch
Join us for the first Houston Regional Veterans Business Summit and Luncheon—an exchange and celebration of innovative ideas where veterans interested in the "who, what and how" of starting or growing a business can get advice, network and access unique resources.
The Houston Regional Veterans Business Summit will focus on:
Advertising your business
Creating procurement opportunities
Transitioning your business for the future
Identifying finance options
Obtaining ongoing technical support
Navigating your veteran-owned business toward success
Who should attend:
- Veterans who wish to start a business
- Veteran owners of newly established businesses
- Veteran business owners of mature companies with growth potential
- Service providers who help veterans grow their businesses
Date and location:
- October 29, 2013
10 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Federal Reserve Bank, Houston Branch
1801 Allen Parkway
Houston, TX 77019