If Check Services are affected by an emergency, the Dallas Fed will provide customers with detailed information on the Bank's website, www.dallasfed.org. This site will generally include information about:
- Federal Reserve locations' status (open, closed, delays),
- Contacts (Customer Support or account executives),
- Operating status,
- Deadlines of deposit stations,
- Status and schedule of presentments,
- Status and schedule of reconcilement processes (posting of credits and debits),
- Statement of any changes to the normal operating procedures.
In addition to consulting the Bank's website, you can call the National Customer Support Center at the numbers listed below or contact your local account executive.
Checks Contacts and Information Sources
- Local Website
- National Check Customer Support Center
- National Check 21 Customer Support
(for customer inquiries about status of electronic check files)