Publications & Multimedia
E-mail Subscription Service
Sign up for any of our free email subscription lists to be notified of the latest Dallas Fed publications, reports and events. Subscribers will receive an email with links to new content as it is posted to the website.
- Community Development
- Econ Ed
- Community Engagement
Economic Research and Updates
- Southwest Economy: Quarterly publication covering the Texas, New Mexico and Louisiana economies will keep you current on agriculture, banking, energy, high technology, manufacturing and international trade in the southwest region.
- Economic Letter: The latest commentary on important trends and policy issues shaping our rapidly globalizing, interconnected economy.
- Working Papers: Get updates when preliminary drafts of Dallas Fed Research papers are available online.
- Crossroads: Economic insights focusing on trade, energy, growth and other economic issues important to West Texas and New Mexico.
- Staff Papers: In-depth analysis of current policy issues.
- Dallas Beige Book: Get anecdotal information about recent economic conditions and trends in the Eleventh District.
- Texas Business Outlook Surveys: Get monthly surveys of over 300 Texas businesses in the manufacturing and service sectors—Texas Manufacturing Outlook Survey and Texas Service Sector Outlook Survey—are available online.
- Trimmed Mean PCE Inflation Rate: Get email announcements of the latest inflation data. Also follow Dallas Fed Economist Jim Dolmas as he goes behind the inflation rate numbers in his in-depth "Behind the Numbers" report.
Economic Updates and Indicators
- Get up-to-date snapshots of current economic conditions in the region, nation and the world. Hear from Dallas Fed Research Director Mine Yücel as she provides video updates on the Texas economy. You will also receive updates on the energy sector and economic indicators—employment, housing and business-cycle indexes—for selected Texas metro areas.
- Sign up to receive the quarterly Dallas Fed Energy Survey. The survey samples about 200 energy companies in the Eleventh Federal Reserve District and provides valuable insight into current and future conditions within the energy industry. Also receive quarterly energy updates and occasional articles on energy-related topics.
Economic Research Events
- Sign up to receive invitations to conferences and seminars hosted by the Research Department of the Dallas Fed.
Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute
- Receive emails announcing Institute events and publications, including working papers and the International Economic Update.
Subscribers to this list receive notices, updates and invitations to the latest Community Development news, publications, research and events.
Subscribers will receive announcements and updates regarding classroom-ready resources and unique professional development opportunities to aid teachers better prepare students for the changing global economy.
Subscribers to this list receive notices, updates and invitations to the latest Community Engagement news and events.
Dallas Fed President Speeches
Subscribers to this list receive notices of the latest published speech by the Dallas Fed president.