Regional Research Topics
- Texas Border Cities Illustrate Benefits and Challenges of Trade, Jesus Cañas, Southwest Economy, Fourth Quarter 2016.
- Once-Robust Wage Growth Stops as Texas Economy Slows, Amy Jordan and Emily Gutierrez, Southwest Economy, Second Quarter 2016.
- Texas Manufacturing Outlook Survey: Survey Methodology and Performance, Emily Kerr and Jesús Cañas, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas Research Department Working Paper No.1416., December 2014.
- Fed Manufacturing Surveys Provide Insight into National Economy, Emily Kerr, Pia Orrenius, Jack Wang and Jesús Cañas, Economic Letter, October 2014.
- Conference Explores U.S.-Mexico Common Bonds, Jesus Cañas, Roberto Coronado and Robert W. Gilmer, Southwest Economy, First Quarter 2011.
- Texas Manufacturing Survey Offers Advance Look at State and National Economies, Franklin D. Berger, Southwest Economy, Third Quarter 2010.
- Made in Texas: The Natural Selection of Manufacturing, Fiona Sigalla and Danielle DiMartino, Southwest Economy, January/February 2007.
- The Texas Manufacturing Outlook Survey: A Tool for Understanding the Economy, Frank Berger, Tom Fomby, Fiona Sigalla and Mine Yücel, Southwest Economy, January/February 2007.
- Texas Manufacturing: Factories Still Matter in Much of State, Fiona Sigalla and Franklin D. Berger, Southwest Economy, March 2006.
- A New Barometer for the Texas Economy, Fiona Sigalla, Franklin D. Berger, Thomas B. Fomby and Keith R. Phillips, Southwest Economy, November 2005.
- Supply Chain Management: The Science of Better, Faster, Cheaper , Thomas F. Siems, Southwest Economy, March 2005.
- Framing the Future: Tomorrow's Border Economy, Robert W. Gilmer, Keith Phillips, Jesus Cañas and Roberto Coronado, Vista, Issue 1, 2005.
To learn more about how to use data, see DataBasics.