Regional Research & Data
- Current Analysis
Once-Robust Wage Growth Stops as Texas Economy Slows, Amy Jordan and Emily Gutierrez, Southwest Economy, Second Quarter 2016.
Texas Manufacturing Outlook Survey: Survey Methodology and Performance, Emily Kerr and Jesús Cañas, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas Research Department Working Paper No.1416., December 2014.
Fed Manufacturing Surveys Provide Insight into National Economy, Emily Kerr, Pia Orrenius, Jack Wang and Jesús Cañas, Economic Letter, October 2014.
- Conference Explores U.S.-Mexico Common Bonds, Jesus Cañas, Roberto Coronado and Robert W. Gilmer, Southwest Economy, First Quarter 2011.
- Texas Manufacturing Survey Offers Advance Look at State and National Economies, Franklin D. Berger, Southwest Economy, Third Quarter 2010.
- Made in Texas: The Natural Selection of Manufacturing, Fiona Sigalla and Danielle DiMartino, Southwest Economy, January/February 2007.
- The Texas Manufacturing Outlook Survey: A Tool for Understanding the Economy, Frank Berger, Tom Fomby, Fiona Sigalla and Mine Yücel, Southwest Economy, January/February 2007.
- Texas Manufacturing: Factories Still Matter in Much of State, Fiona Sigalla and Franklin D. Berger, Southwest Economy, March 2006.
- A New Barometer for the Texas Economy, Fiona Sigalla, Franklin D. Berger, Thomas B. Fomby and Keith R. Phillips, Southwest Economy, November 2005.
- Supply Chain Management: The Science of Better, Faster, Cheaper , Thomas F. Siems, Southwest Economy, March 2005.
- Framing the Future: Tomorrow's Border Economy, Robert W. Gilmer, Keith Phillips, Jesus Cañas and Roberto Coronado, Vista, Issue 1, 2005.
Dallas Fed Data
To learn more about how to use data, see DataBasics.