Advances in Econometrics Volume 43: Essays in Honor of M. Hashem Pesaran
NOTE: Due to the rapidly evolving situation concerning coronavirus (COVID-19), we’re cancelling the "Advances in Econometrics" conference. We hope we’ll be able to reschedule this conference. Please check this page for updates.
About Advances in Econometrics
"Advances in Econometrics" is a research annual whose editorial policy is to publish original articles that contain enough detail so that nonexperts will find them accessible and useful in their work. See the Advances in Econometrics website for more information.
- Date TBA
- Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
2200 N. Pearl Street
Dallas, TX 75201
- Anyone is welcome to attend the conference, but registration is required. To register, please contact Sharon Wallace (email@example.com).
- Sharon Wallace (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Alexander Chudik (email@example.com)
- Cheng Hsiao (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Allan Timmermann (email@example.com)