Advances in Econometrics Volume 43: Essays in Honor of M. Hashem Pesaran
April 17–18, 2021 Dallas Fed
The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas will host the "Advances in Econometrics" conference in honor of M. Hashem Pesaran. Professor Pesaran has pioneered many areas of econometric research. The aim of this conference is to produce a research volume on the theory and practice of econometrics that is linked to, related to or inspired by the work of Pesaran.
About Advances in Econometrics
"Advances in Econometrics" is a research annual whose editorial policy is to publish original articles that contain enough detail so that nonexperts will find them accessible and useful in their work. See the Advances in Econometrics website for more information.
- April 17-18, 2021
- Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
2200 N. Pearl Street
Dallas, TX 75201
- This conference is by invitation only.
- Sharon Wallace (email@example.com)
- Alexander Chudik (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cheng Hsiao (email@example.com)
- Allan Timmermann (firstname.lastname@example.org)