Consumer Credit Trends
Access to affordable credit is key to an individual’s financial well-being and ability to participate fully in the economy. Loans help most Americans buy homes and cars and pay for college. Restricting access to debt can limit access to these asset-building opportunities.
This series covers consumer credit in Texas. The analysis presented in this series will give insight into credit conditions in these major metropolitan areas by county and ZIP code—data that are not readily available from other sources. The reports answer the following questions, among others:
- What percentage of borrowers have subprime credit?
- How do ZIP codes, income and credit score relate to one another?
- How have student loan delinquency rates changed in the past 15 years?
- Consumer Credit Trends for Travis County
- Consumer Credit Trends for El Paso County
- Consumer Credit Trends for Bexar County
- Consumer Credit Trends for Texas
- Consumer Credit Trends for Dallas County