Cash, Cards, Mobile, Oh My! How We Pay in the 21st Century
April 20, 2023
Please join us in celebrating Financial Literacy Month with the Federal Reserve Education webinar "Cash, Cards, Mobile—Oh My! How We Pay in the 21st Century."
Teachers and professors are welcome to attend this free webinar to learn about how consumers pay, changes in the payments system, ways to teach about payments, and more. Federal Reserve economic educators will share classroom resources related to these topics.
Enjoy a moderated Federal Reserve Bank panel discussion and Q&A with:
- Seth Dunbar, Senior Outreach Advisor, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
- Larry Santucci, Senior Advisor and Research Fellow, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia
- Claire Greene, Payments Risk Expert - Retail Payments Risk Forum, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
A video recording of the panel discussion, a related resources guide, and a certificate of participation will be provided following the event.
- Thursday, April 20, 2023
4–5 p.m. CT
- There is no cost to attend.
- Register online.
- Register by 8 a.m. CT on April 20 (day of the event).
Contact informationFor more information, email Eva Johnston.