Economic Education Events
Federal Reserve Economic Education Institute 2023: Focus on Economic Fundamentals
June 28 – 29, 2023
Please join us for a two-day virtual workshop with fellow economic educators as Federal Reserve Bank education specialists share their content knowledge and various free teaching tools for your economics classroom. Topics to be covered include:
- Why study economics?
- Scarcity and opportunity cost.
- Supply and demand 101.
- Supply and demand sticking points and connection to current events.
- Trade and specialization.
- Economic indicators.
- Monetary and fiscal policy.
- Wednesday, June 23, and Thursday, June 29
11–4 p.m. CT
- There is no cost to attend.
- Register online.
Contact informationFor more information, email Eva Johnston.