Navigate: Exploring College and Careers
Navigate: Exploring College and Careers is a new classroom resource from the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas that allows students to:
- examine various careers and educational requirements;
- evaluate different educational opportunities after high school;
- identify academic choices and extracurricular activities that will enhance their applications;
- research the cost of postsecondary education;
- explore types of financial aid and educational assistance;
- imagine their own path to success.
This resource is an introduction to the investigation of careers and college and is designed for 7th through 9th grade students. Many students and their families may not be familiar with the pathways to education after high school, and Navigate provides information to begin preparing for success.
Download Navigate below, or order free copies of the consumable student workbook and teacher handbook.