Tours of the Dallas Fed and Branches
- Individuals or small groups may visit the Economy in Action exhibit for a self-guided tour during the hours of operation, Monday–Friday 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Guided tours for groups of 15–40 are offered Tuesday and Thursday at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- School groups are limited to 9th–12th grades and must have one adult chaperone for every 15 students.
- All group tours are free but must be scheduled in advance.
- Request a tour.
- Tours are conducted by appointment only between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. Monday through Thursday. Tours may be scheduled at a different time upon request.
- Tour information and request form
Due to high demand, tour requests for the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, Houston Branch are booked for the remainder of 2019. We are no longer accepting additional requests at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please check our website for updates and future availability.
- Tours are currently unavailable at the San Antonio Branch.