The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas (“the Bank”) provides this site as a convenience to its customers, depository institutions and the public. By using this site or the information, data or materials provided, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to any portion of these terms and conditions, please immediately exit this site
- The Bank monitors this site. By using this site you expressly consent to such monitoring and you are advised that if such monitoring reveals possible evidence of criminal activity, the Bank may provide evidence of such monitoring to law enforcement officials.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, to defeat or circumvent security measures, or to use this site or its content for other than its intended purpose are prohibited.
- The Bank uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this site; it does not, however, make any representations or warranties as to its accuracy or completeness. The Bank periodically adds, changes, improves or updates the information and documents on this site without notice. The Bank assumes no legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, correctness or completeness of any information available through this site. Any conclusions that users draw from the information presented here are their own and are not to be attributed to the Bank. All information, data, or materials from or through this site are provided on an "as-is," "as available" basis without warranty of any kind, including, but not limited to, express and implied warranties of merchantability, title, quality, fitness for a particular use and noninfringement.
- The views expressed in the Bank’s publications and working papers are strictly those of the authors. They do not necessarily represent the position of the Bank or the Federal Reserve System.
- This site contains links to information outside of the Bank’s site as an additional resource. The linked sites are not under the control of the Bank, and the Bank is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link. The Bank provides these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does not imply a site or product endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the Bank.
- This site may incorporate materials licensed by third parties that may be subject to separate copyright and license conditions. All third party materials are provided “as is” and all express or implied warrantees and all liabilities, damages, indemnities and obligations of any kind with respect to such materials are disclaimed. Permission to use such third party materials must be obtained from the appropriate owner.
- Reproduction of the Bank’s information, data, or materials contained herein may be made without limitation as to quantity, provided it is not distributed for the purpose of private gain and is appropriately credited to the Bank. This does not apply to third party materials and other third party sites that may be linked to or from this site. Questions should be forwarded to Dallas Fed Communications & Outreach Department.
- Trademarked materials and other proprietary information such as graphics and logos created by the Bank are the property of the Bank and may not be used without written permission.
- The Bank does not permit the use of its name in advertising, as an endorsement for any product or service, or for any other commercial purpose.
- This site's email notification service is provided to you free of charge. By subscribing to this service and providing your email address, you agree to waive any claim against the Bank for any messages that you may receive by reason of your subscription to this service and/or any resultant harm to you and/or your electronic equipment from receipt of such messages. The Bank assumes no responsibility for any inaccuracies in any messages you may receive as a result of your subscription to this service.
- While the website provides educational materials for all age groups, the primary audience for the site is people over the age of 13. The Bank does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13, and minor children should always obtain parental consent before releasing personal information to any website.
- The Bank reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. The Bank will not provide you with notice of any such amendments. You are responsible for reviewing this page from time to time to monitor for any such amendments.
- This site is controlled and operated by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas located in the State of Texas, United States of America. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that all matters relating to this site will be construed and evaluated according to the laws of the United States, and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas shall have original jurisdiction over any disputes related to this site. In the event of no applicable federal law, the laws of the State of Texas shall govern without regard to its conflict of law rules. If you use this site from other locations you are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable laws of those or any other applicable locations.