Southwest Economy, Fourth Quarter 2019
Go Figure: Assessing the Cost of Longer Border Wait Times
About the Authors
Southwest Economy is published quarterly by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas. The views expressed are those of the authors and should not be attributed to the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas or the Federal Reserve System.
Articles may be reprinted on the condition that the source is credited to the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
Full publication is available online: https://www.dallasfed.org/research/swe/2019/swe1904.
- Gentrification Transforming Neighborhoods in Big Texas Cities
- Texas Sees Job, Output Gains from 2018 U.S. Tax Cut
- On the Record: Rising Demand, Renewables Generate New Challenges for Electric Utilities
- Spotlight: Banks Face Growing Cybercrime Threat
- Go Figure: Assessing the Cost of Longer Border Wait Times
- Snapshot: Energy Sector Sees More Weakness
- President’s Perspective
- Complete Issue (Print version)