Southwest Economy, Fourth Quarter 2021
Fourth Quarter 2021
- Largest Texas Metros Lure Big-City, Coastal Migrants During Pandemic
- Texas Joblessness Persists Above U.S. Rate, Weighing on Black, Hispanic Workers
- On the Record: Semiconductors Key to Global Growth; Geographic Supply Risks Loom
- Spotlight: Natural Gas Demand Recovers, Lifts Prices
- Go Figure: Pandemic, Remote Learning Undo STAAR Test Gains; Texas Student Scores Slide
- Complete Issue (Print version)
Southwest Economy is published quarterly by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas. The views expressed are those of the authors and should not be attributed to the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas or the Federal Reserve System.
Articles may be reprinted on the condition that the source is credited to the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
Visit dallasfed.org/research/swe to read the full publication. The podcast is available at dallasfed.org/research/swe/podcast.