Southwest Economy, Second Quarter 2020
Second Quarter 2020
- Small Business Struggles Highlight Relationship with Lenders in COVID-19 Era
- COVID-19, Oil Price Collapse to Challenge Banks in 2020
- On the Record: LiftFund’s Microlending Helps Small Businesses Battle to Survive COVID-19
- Spotlight: Black Workers at Risk for 'Last Hired, First Fired'
- Go Figure: COVID-19 Tanks U.S. Fuel Consumption, Prices
- President’s Perspective
- Complete Issue (Print version)
Southwest Economy is published quarterly by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas. The views expressed are those of the authors and should not be attributed to the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas or the Federal Reserve System.
Articles may be reprinted on the condition that the source is credited to the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.