Southwest Economy, First Quarter 2022
First Quarter 2022
- Looking Back: Shale Oil Boom Gave Permian Basin a Second Life
- Students Cut College During Pandemic; Their Return Is Uncertain
- Turbulent Economy Tests Texans Who Lack Financial Knowledge
- On the Record: Cross-Border Manufacturing Rises from Pandemic Lows
- Spotlight: New Mexico Marijuana Legalization’s Costs,Benefits Remain Unclear
- Around the Region: Texas Reclaims Jobs Lost in Pandemic; Some Metros Still Trying to Catch Up
- Complete Issue (Print version)
Southwest Economy is published quarterly by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas. The views expressed are those of the authors and should not be attributed to the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas or the Federal Reserve System.
Articles may be reprinted on the condition that the source is credited to the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
Visit dallasfed.org/research/swe to read the full publication. The podcast is available at dallasfed.org/research/swe/podcast.